Friday, April 9

A Tribute to Warren and Donna Pett

No, I didn't know them, but I found this tribute by former AIM missionary Cliff Boone to be touching and inspiring. From the tribute:
And so, in God’s sovereignty, Warren & Donna’s time on earth is over. Their blood soaked into the sandy Ugandan soil. They are not grieving now. They are not sorry they sold their farm and followed God. They are waiting now, waiting for the consummation of time and the completion of God's purposes in Uganda and in all the earth.

But you and I are still here. Our time for waiting is later. Now is the time for us to look up to God and say, “Although I believe that there are more qualified people around, Lord, I'm available. Anyone, Anywhere, Anytime. What do you want to do with me Lord?

More here and here.
|