Thursday, July 28

Round the Sphere Again

  • This week's Christian Carnival is up at Daddypundit.

  • From G. E. Ladd, An Eschatology for Laymen. Hat tip for this goes to Gad(d)about, a blog I'd never been to before, but it looks interesting, so you might want to check it out, too.

  • I had planned to link to Phil on phads, but I waited too long, and now it's become the trendy post of the week, and is much too hot for an old-fogey like me to handle.

    [Update: There a new faddish post up: What's wrong with jumping on and off the fad-wagons? Good stuff, and maybe I can link to this one before linking becomes the cool thing to do.]

  • Woe is me! I was going to point out the Reformation 21 Blog--the blog of the online magazine of the Alliance of Confessing Evangelicals, but alas, the dust it's stirring up in the blogosphere points to one thing: another bandwagon.

  • Are you a little unsure about copyright and the net? You'll want to read 10 Big Myths about copyright explained.

  • In the everything you need to know department: How to Sing the Blues, brought to you courtesy of the Jollyblogger.

  • If you ever doubted that things in northern towns are a little like the wild west--and we're talkin' artic coast, not Chicago--read this.

  • In the search queries of the past week department, first up, it's goodnight sleep well ill most likely ki. That one confused me for a few days, but I'm betting you're more clever than I am and can guess which post it led to right away.

    And then there's this: believer baptism versus covenant baptism. The post linked to explains that I think believer's baptism IS covenant baptism.
  • |