Sunday, October 2

October's Theme: Charles Spurgeon Quote Month

Yes, I'm finally getting back to doing themed months. Everything just got way off track when I was gone back in August, but now things are returning to normal enough for me to manage a themed month. I think.

This month is officially declared Charles Spurgeon Quote Month here on the blog. Do you have a favorite quote from the "Prince of Preachers" that you'd like to see featured? If you do, you can either put it in the comments or email it to me and I'll post it sometime during the month. Better yet, post it on your blog and leave me the link and I'll link back to you.

Here's a quote for today. I'm using it as one of my email signatures, and unfortunately I don't remember where it came from.

If we are inclined to grieve because everything around us changes,
our consolation will be found in turning to our unchanging God.
---Charles Spurgeon

|