Saturday, June 5

And a Couple of Those Silly Quiz Things

Why do I do these? They are so dumb, and yet I'm irresistably drawn to click on those little circles in the same way I must pop the bubbles in the bubble wrap. Maybe I should start a chapter of Dumb Quiz Takers Anonymous. And maybe I should call it Takers of Dumb Quizzes Anonymous instead. Nah, Dumb Quiz Takers has more of a ring to it. I think I'll go with that. Any joiners out there?

From Jollyblogger:

I'm Charles the Mad. Sclooop.
Which Historical Lunatic Are You?
From the fecund loins of Rum and Monkey.



And I don't remember where I saw this one:

I took the Blogging Personality Quiz at About Web logs and I am...

The Pundit
I like to blog about a specific topic of interest that I am passionate about - be it business, politics, technology, law, education, entertainment, or literature. I blog regularly and I welcome relevant discussions about my topic. I have a constant thirst for knowledge.

|