Sunday, June 13

How You Can Help Me Out...

...with this Sunday feature of hymns and sermons. As you can imagine, there is an almost unlimited supply of sermons online. This is both a blessing and a curse. It means this feature will never have to come to an end for lack of material, but it also means it can take a lot of time to wade through them all. So I'm asking for your suggestions. If you've got a favorite preacher (particularly a contemporary one) with sermons online that you would recommend, let me know. It can be your own pastor, or someone else you like, too. The only requirement is that the sermons be in text form rather than audio.

Here are a couple of more specific things I'm looking for. I want to have a Scottish Sunday (like the Canadian and Scandinavian one), and excellent Scottish preachers are plentiful, but I'm having trouble knowing whether a hymn is written by a Scotsman/woman. Do you know any Scottish hymns?

I also want to have a Mennonite Sunday, and am looking for suggestions of both Mennonite hymns and sermons.

General hymn suggestions--maybe your favorite--are welcome, too. If I use your suggestion, I'll link to you, if you have a page. If you don't, I'll give you linkless credit.
|