Saturday, June 12

I Should Have Just Been Satisfied to Be a Classic Cup of Coffee

Those of you with a high level sensibility might want to avert your eyes.

Which animal of dissection are you? [CAUTION: Graphic Images]

The Frog

The most common animal dissected in junior high schools everywhere. Very stable and someone you can depend on. You are probably a very loyal friend, honest, and quite nice. You will turn out fine in life.

Personality Test Results

Click Here to Take This Quiz
Brought to you by YouThink.com quizzes and personality tests.


Ha! The warning came too late, didn't it?

And I'm wondering how "You will turn out fine in life" goes along with being the most commonly dissected animal in junior high schools everywhere. I don't know about you, but when I hope my kids turn out fine, I'm not thinking dissection table.

From Proverbial Wife
|