Monday, February 21

In Which I Play the Interview Game, and So Can You!

Carmon of Buried Treasure started this game this morning. I'm being interviewed by Kim of Upward Call. If you want to participate, the instructions follow my answers to the questions Kim asks of me.
  1. Do you have a very large book selection? I have a lot more books than most people have, but compared to some people I know, I have nothing. I have three 6 foot sets of bookshelves full in the living room, and each of the three kids that still have rooms at home has a set of shelves full of books in their rooms. Plus, I have a couple of hundred outgrown kids paperback chapter books stacked up on a table in the basement waiting for me to sort through them and do something with them. I almost never buy books new. I get them at garages sales, used book stores and the Salvation Army Thrift Store.

  2. Where do you get all that stuff about the Puritans? I type "Puritans" in the Google search engine. Really. I do have hardback set of Classic Sermons that I got at the Salvation Army Thrift Store that I thought I'd use, but the internet is so much easier. And more interesting.

  3. What is your favourite time of the year in the Yukon? Definitely summer. There's nothing quite so wonderful as a Yukon summer. Perfect weather (we hope) and long daylight hours.

  4. What is your favourite Mark Knopfler recording? (my husband would shoot me if I didn't ask a fellow fan that question) Will he want to shoot me if I say that I'm not a big Dire Straits fan, so I'll cross all those recordings off the list right away? I rotate favorites. Right now, its the live CD of Ragpicker's Dream. Before that is was Screenplaying. I'm hinting for Shangri La for my birthday.

  5. What is one of your biggest pet peeves? I rotate pet peeves as well. Right now I have two: Daughters who borrow my socks because they haven't done their laundry, and the word "incarnational".

Here's how you can play the interview game:

1. Leave me a comment saying “interview me.” The first five commenters will be the participants.
2. I will respond by asking you five questions.
3. You will update your blog/site with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions. (Write your own questions or borrow some.)
|