Monday, November 21

November's Theme: Thankfulness

I'm thankful for good health. That I've been sick twice in November reminded me that's it been at least a couple of years since I've been sick with even a cold. I don't live with physical pain, like some people I know, or with a chronic illness. And that's a gift that's not to be sneezed at.

Julana is thankful for the first amendment to the constitution and the time that is given to us.

Update: Kim in ON is thankful for "the truth of Romans 8:28-30. I spoke about it at my ladies meeting, and then the pastor turned around and spoke about it on Sunday!"

David Fisher is "thankful for the opportunity to declare God's faithfulness, His character and His attributes that blogging affords us."

David also posted a hymn on Sunday, so you can go to his blog for this week's hymn.

What are you thankful for? Come on, you know there's something!
|