Thursday, November 17

November's Theme: Thankfulness

Its one of those days, and today I'm thankful for moment by moment strength to keep going.
For this slight momentary affliction is preparing for us an eternal weight of glory beyond all comparison, as we look not to the things that are seen but to the things that are unseen. For the things that are seen are transient, but the things that are unseen are eternal. (2 Corinthians 2:17,18 ESV)

Update: Samantha is thankful that she "could take a few hours off to sit in bed and not do anything."

I can't keep up with Julana, who is thankful for Jan Karon's Mitford books, that God never changes, Tim Horton's coffee (Yeah, who wants Starbucks when you can have Tim Horton's!), and neighbors. I'm a little rushed for time, so no individual links for individual posts, but humour me and just go to her blog and read them all!

Violet is thankful for God's faithfulness during her mum's move and that whole big job.
Often during this time I felt this project was out of my control. Often I had to lecture myself with reminders of Who was. But the end result has been a crop of peace and the feeling of a job well.

What are you thankful for?
|