Wednesday, April 5

Recently at the Blog

Island Sparrow correctly identified the mystery artist. When I get time, I want to write a little more about Virginia Demetrios, so that post is on my list of things to do.

This evening I collected all the George Herbert poems into one pigeonhole. Earlier today I worked on a piece that is turning out to be a bit of a struggle, but I hope to keep working on it until I'm satisfied and I can post it.

I also need to write on Supralapsarianism for Theologica. And let me tell you, I feel like I've gone head first through the wringer on an old washing machine by the time I've finished one of those Orders of the Eternal Decrees posts. It's one thing to understand them, and a whole other thing to explain them.

Meanwhile, you can entertain yourself by looking at this bit of panoramic stitching done by oldest son. That's taken from up in the mountains looking down on the city of Whitehorse. If you look carefully, you can see a subdivision (Don't ask me which one!), and what I think is either Lake Laberge (of The Cremation of Sam McGee fame) or the Yukon River.

Can you also find son's truck?

Update: You'll find the backstory to this photo here.
|