Thursday, June 8

I Don't Do Memes

in exactly the same way that I don't do those little quizzes.

I was not tagged for this one by my son, who was tagged by Kim (the Hireath one!). He was not faithful (that's an understatement) to the original, and--no offense to the original meme's author--I like his version better.

Seven Things Whut I (Rebecca) Like

Seven Things Whut I Don't Get
  • How do we know that a stitch in time doesn't save eight? or ten?
  • Why do I never stink?
  • Why some tourists prefer camping in a concrete Walmart parking lot to camping in a country R.V. park.
  • If you lead a dead horse to water, can you kick it to make it drink?
  • Fondue. I've mentioned that before, but I think it bears repeating. Right?
  • The lesser yellowlegs. That's why I like them so much.
  • How people can lose track of time.

Seven Ways Whut I Don't Address My Dog
  • Golden Taffeta Princess (her official name)
  • She-who-never-stinks
  • Fang.
  • Stairmeister
  • Lesser Yellowlegs Princess (I'm not sure why not, because she has yellow legs, too, and they're shorter than mine.)
  • Your Royal Highness
  • the missuz
Seven Things Whut I Like More Than I Should
  • the TV show Dog the Bounty Hunter
  • creepy crawly things, like snakes and spiders and such-like
  • Cheez Whiz
  • Pippi Longstocking
  • stupid little blog quizzes
  • the lesser yellowlegs, in a never-before-seen-on-this-blog photo
  • puppy breath

Seven Words Whut Can Be Pronounced in Funny Ways
  • spectacles
  • cute (Yes, it looks simple enough, doesn't it? They why do so many people say queue-ette?)
  • aluminum
  • tomato.
  • wash
  • lesser yellowlegs (Just ask my kids.)
  • sudoku
Seven Books Whut I Started and Didn't Finish
  • Pilgrim's Progress by John Bunyan. Please don't shoot me.
  • The God Who Risks by John Sanders.
  • The Deerslayer by James Fenimore Cooper.
  • The Shipping News by Annie Proulx.
  • Paul, an Outline of His Theology by Herman Ridderbos. Someday I will finish this.
  • A History of the Ostrogoths by Thomas Burns.
  • The Standard Math Tables.
Want to participate?

Technorati Tags: , ,
|