Tuesday, September 5

I'm Touched

...or is that tagged? It's a tap on the shoulder from John of Blogotional, who has a meme he thinks I should do. It seems like an easy way to get back in the blogging groove after three weeks off, so I'm going to cooperate.

1. Are you craving anything and if so, what?

Hmm...I wouldn't mind a big juicy charcoal grilled hamburger right now. One with cheese, tomato, lettuce, pickles and ketchup on a freshly baked bun. Accompanied by homemade baked beans. And homemade potato salad. Corn on the cob, too, except I'm allergic. (But then that doesn't mean I can't crave it, does it?) Ooh...with fresh peach pie and vanilla ice cream for desert.

2. What is the weather outside, and do you wish it would change?

It's a sunny morning, 11 degrees C, with 15 predicted for this afternoon. That's a high of 60ish, for those who don't do Celsius. Do I wish it would change? Nah, that's about as nice as an early fall day gets here.

3. What two websites do you think you will go to next after you are finished here?

Over to see what's new in my Bloglines subscriptions, for sure. And then maybe I'll check the headlines at the BBC.

4. Do you wish you were somewhere else and if so, where?

Not right now. I'm glad to be home. Whenever I'm away for more than a few days, I begin to long for my own home. So I can be as traveling spoilsport, although I try to be a good sport and keep my longings to myself.

5. Do you wish you were someone else, and if so, who?

Nope. Never. Although right now I wish I was me without a sinus infection.

Tagging: Anyone named Kim - like you and you, for instance. (Update: Or this Kim, who just introduced herself, and who has her answers to the meme posted here.) Or Amy - and yes, that's you and you. If your name is Kim or Amy and I missed you, feel free to participate and leave your link in the comments and I'll add a link to you in this post.

(Update 2: Kim and Kim have participated, too.)

(Update 3: Amy gives her answers, and Amy S. gives her answers in the comments.)

Technorati Tags:
|