Round the Sphere Again
- The Thirsty Theologian explains what the Trinity is not.
- There's been some talk round the sphere lately about what the Sandy Creek Baptist Churches believed. Here's the answer from the horses mouth (or pen).
- Scott of Magic Statistics posts on the retirement of the Yukon's chief statistician, including excerpts and and a photo from a recent write-up in the Yukon News (Free registation required.).
Dr Gerry Ewert is not afraid to speak his mind and rarely reluctant to let statisticians and government policy wonks know when he thinks they’re talking through their hats.Gerry is a member of my home Bible study group and my church, and a pretty good egg.
Just for Fun
- The top 100 TV catchphrases
- It's about time I posted a quiz, don't you think? (Unfortunately the quiz results aren't rendering correctly, but you get the idea.) HT: MissM.
What Kind of Reader Are You?Your Result: Obsessive-Compulsive Bookworm Book Snob Dedicated Reader Literate Good Citizen Non-Reader Fad Reader What Kind of Reader Are You?
Create Your Own Quiz