Thursday, November 23

November's Thanksgiving: Cell Phones and Heater Fans

I've been doing a lot of chauffering lately since the heater fan in our second car went kaput. That means I've really appreciated our cell phones. I don't have to sit around waiting for the call for a ride home, and I don't have to worry that someone's stranded without a way to get a hold of me. So I'm thankful for cell phones because they've made my life a whole lot easier and much more worry free.

I'm also thankful that the new fan is now installed in the second car and I'll be doing less chauffering from here on out. I'm thankful that oldest son can fix so much of what goes wrong with the vehicles, and that he spent time in the cold yesterday installing that fan.

Other thanksgiving posts:
What are you thankful for? Post in the comments here or on your own blog. If you send me the link, I'll add your thankful thought to the list.
|