November's Thanksgiving: Toast
And what a hit it was! I could hardly make toast fast enough to meet the demand. So I'm thankful for toast because it was easy to make, it hit the spot, and no one missed the promised corn bread in the least.
That something so simple can be so good is a real blessing.
(Blogger was been misbehaving for me for most of the evening, and now it's late, so I'll add the links to the participating thanksgiving posts tomorrow morning.)
- Martin LaBar is thankful for carbon atoms.
- MissMellifluous is thankful for frogs, dirty hands, and the anticipation of creativity.
- She's thankful for music.
- Lee Ann is thankful for the Sabbath.
- Kim of Hiraeth is thankful for her friend Jules.
- Kim of The Upward Call is thankful for sleep and silence.
- Randi is thankful for her guys.
Have you posted a bit of thanksgiving, and I missed it (or forgot about it)? Please feel free to remind me.