November's Thanksgiving: Fireplace Insert
And added benefit is that it makes gathering round it as a family the most natural thing in the world.
Still more thanksgiving:
- Juanita is thankful to be feeling better after a cold.
- Amanda is thankful for Gilby.
- Lee Ann is thankful for dialysis, and the nurses and techs who do the work.
- Kim of Hiraeth is thankful for her husband (and he sounds like a gem!) and godly friends.
- Julana is thankful for a good IEP meeting. (Don't know what an IEP meeting is? An IEP is an individual plan for a student's education, and in an IEP meeting, the parents and everyone involved in helping the student meet together to access things and make any adjustments.)
- Kim of The Upward Call is thankful that her son has a sense of humour.
Have you posted a bit of thanksgiving, and I missed it (or forgot about it)? Please feel free to remind me.