November's Thanksgiving: Freedom and Those Who Fought For It
(I love the poster on the right, which is free for download from Veterans Affairs Canada. I have photos of oldest son and his cousing trying on their grandfather's military uniform, looking very proud.
You can view the Veterans Affairs Remembrance Day Vignette, too, or read the stories, or just listen to the taps.)
Other thankful hearts:
- Columbine is thankful for her family.
- Susan from Zionsville is thankful
for a 'tweenage' daughter who still wants to hold my hand in public!
- Lee Ann is thankful that her daughter is home.
- She's thankful for veterans and her mom.
- Kim of The Upward Call is thankful for music therapy.
- Kim of Hiraeth is thankful for a hot shower and glasses.
- Juanita is thankful to be home from her travels. She's also thankful for a new car, audio books, snow and the coming winter.
- Ann is thankful for the experience of listing a thousand gifts.
Have you posted a bit of thanksgiving, and I missed it (or forgot about it)? Please feel free to remind me.