November's Thanksgiving: Busy Days
But it's late, and (as I already said) I'm tired, so I'll add the items from all you other thankful people into this post tomorrow morning. If I did it tonight, I'd have to hold my eyes open, and that might make it just a little hard to type.
Later than expected update:
- Susan from Zionsville is
thankful for the beauty of the earth, the glory of the skies, the love which from our birth over and around us lies; the wonder of each hour, hill and vale and tree and flower, sun and moon and stars of light, the joy of human love, friends on earth and friends above, for Thy Church, and for Christ, best gift divine to our race so freely given; For that great great love of His, peace on earth and joy in heaven! (from "For the Beauty of the Earth" which has been resounding in my mind and heart for days now!)
- Columbine is thankful for electricity.
- Kim of Hiraeth is thankful for God's nearness during a traumatic time, and for her son Jacob.
- Kim of the Upward Call is thankful for new days and encouraging words.
- Lee Ann is thankful for her nextdoor neighbour, who took care of the leaves in her front yard.
- She, herself, is adding leaves to a thankfulness tree all month long, so she has a long list of things she's thankful for: silence, cool weather, God's reminders that Jesus is alive, color; discernment; kids and books.
- Randi of I have to say is thankful that God does not leave her alone.
He lovingly guides me and reminds me that His ways are better than my own. When I fall back into my old ways of thinking, He gently shows me my error and helps me to do things differently--for my own good and the good of those around me!
Have you posted a bit of thanksgiving, and I missed it? Please feel free to remind me. (I'll link to the thanksgiving items in the comments of this post later on today.)