November's Thanksgiving: Found File and Thankful Friends
I'm also thankful for the thankfulness (and the participation) of others.
- Carla takes to heart Paul's instructions to give thanks in all circumstances.
- Kim of Hireath is thankful for . . . oh dear . . . I'm blushing. You'll have to go see for yourself.
- Julana is thankful for hearing from old friends and the internet.
- Kim of The Upward Call is thankful for leaves in her yard. In the comments, she says she is also thankful for the good health to be able to walk with a dog.
- Sean Carter has a whole thanksgiving blog.
- Island Sparrow is thankful for her dog.
My dog is such a little friend - she reads your moods and cuddles up when you are feeling lonely or discouraged. And she is always ready to play or go for a walk.
- Martin LaBar is thankful that he can vote.
- Churchpundit has a whole list of reasons why he is thankful for his church.
- Lee Ann Millinger is thankful for a warm place to work and a good job.