Sunday, November 5

November's Thanksgiving: Financial Security

I wrote about my grandma yesterday, and how much she didn't have, and that makes me thankful for what I do have. I have enough to get by; I expect things to stay that way; and that's a great blessing.
  • On a similar note, Judy from my real life is
    grateful that there was always food to feed my children. The anguish for so many mothers who don't have the assurance of a next meal for their little ones haunts me. I think of it often when I watch the news from around the world.
are you thankful for? I invite you to participate in November's Thanksgiving. Post in the comments of this post, or post on your own blog, but just be thankful!

If you've been thankful and I've forgotten to link to you, please let me know in the comments or by email. Sometimes I miss things; sometimes I see things and then forget them.
|