November's Thanksgiving: Financial Security
- On a similar note, Judy from my real life is
grateful that there was always food to feed my children. The anguish for so many mothers who don't have the assurance of a next meal for their little ones haunts me. I think of it often when I watch the news from around the world.
- Columbine is "thankful for faithful young men who preach the Word of God."
- Kim of Hiraeth is thankful for her church.
- Kim of The Upward Call is thankful that God is sovereign even when our circumstances are difficult.
- Lee Ann is thankful for worship and beautiful weather.
- Missmellifious is thankful for
sniffles and rainy days and God being in control and me not having to worry. Oh! and mums and surprise presents and words that make you feel snuggly when you are cold.
- Julana is thankful for leftovers, her tricycling son, and her two sisters.
If you've been thankful and I've forgotten to link to you, please let me know in the comments or by email. Sometimes I miss things; sometimes I see things and then forget them.