November's Thanksgiving: Learning
What are you thankful for?
- David Fisher says he is thankful for
the great group of blogging friends who challenge and encourage me in my Christian pilgrimmage!
- Mrs. J.M. Young comments:
I am thankful that my morning sickness is not quite so severe.
I am thankful for my husband who showers me with love and care.
I am thankful for friends who continually point me to the Lord and remind me that He should be my first priority.
I am thankful for the Lord that He has protected me and saved me from myself and the consequences from sin I could have experienced from a life of sin. So thankful for His unfailing forgiveness and faithfulness to me.
- Christa Blakey is thankful for prayer.
- Amanda is thankful that she had
such a fun, peaceful, structured, sheltered childhood. I am thankful for happy memories. But, I am even more thankful for salvation, for a gracious Savior who forgives the sins of little girls who are not as innocent as they appear.
- Julana is thankful she doesn't live in the Yukon.
- Kim of The Upward Call is thankful that God gave her children musical talent.
- Lee Ann is thankful for sleep.
Have you posted a bit of thanksgiving, and I missed it (or forgot about it)? Please feel free to remind me.