November's Thanksgiving: My Kids
What are you thankful for?
- David Hayward is thankful for his American wife Lisa.
This is how American she is: part native-American (Choctaw), and her father's name, no kidding, was George Washington.
- Catez is thankful for her amazingly warm jacket.
- Juanita is thankful for homeschooling sale boards, and the technology that makes it easy for her to purchase things--like geometry books--there.
- Kim of the Upward Call is thankful for my reminder, through this month's theme, to be thankful every day.
- Kim of Hiraeth is thankful that God understands.
- She's thankful for her prayer group.
- Lee Ann is thankful for clothes.
- Randi has a short list of things she's thankful for.
- Adrian has several things he's thankful for.