Friday, March 2

Everything's Coming Up Irish

Have you been wondering what March's theme would be here at Rebecca Writes? I've been so busy with other things that I forgot to introduce it. So here you go!

March on this blog is a celebration of everything Irish: Irish songs, Irish poems, videos of Irish jigs, or anything else with an Irish connection. As always, I need your participation. If you post anything Irish on your blog this month, send me the link and I'll link back to you in one of the Everything's Coming Up Irish posts.

The painting on the right is Mrs Lavery sketching, an oil on canvas by Irish artist Sir John Lavery. John Lavery's wife served as his model on many of his paintings, including the Irish colleen designed by John Lavery for the Series A banknotes printed from 1928 to 1976.

Labels: ,

|