Sunday's Hymn: Romans 8: 31-39
The Savior Died, But Rose Again
The Savior died, but rose again
Triumphant from the grave;
And pleads our cause at God’s right hand,
Omnipotent to save.
Who, then, can e’er divide us more
From Jesus and His love;
Or break the sacred chain that binds
The earth to Heav’n above?
Let troubles rise, and terrors frown,
And days of darkness fall;
Through Him all dangers we’ll defy,
And more than conquer all.
Nor death, nor life, nor earth nor hell,
Nor time’s destroying sway,
Can e’er efface us from His heart,
Or make His love decay.
Other hymns, worship songs, etc. posted today:
- In Christ Alone at Seasonings of the Heart
- I Know Thee Who Thou Art at IMD 2.0.
- Holy Three in One, and more, at Thirsty Theologian
- Jesus, Lover of My Soul at Magic Statistics
- Holy, Holy, Holy, twice, at John Dekker's Journal
- There is a Fountain at Jam and Books
- How Deep the Father's Love for Us at Hiraeth