Monday, July 26

Christian Carnival Business

From Nick Queen:
Hello,

I hate to say this, but when i moved to a new server I somehow did not save the mailing list correctly. Therefore I deleted the entire list, and I am trying to fix it. If the past hosts could perhaps help me by sending me the email addresses of past participants so I can fix the list it would be appreciated. Also if people will help me out by linking to the sign-up screen it would REALLY HELP ME!

Here is the link:

http://patriot-paradox.com/mailman/listinfo/christiancarnival_patriot-paradox.com
Go and sign-up again. Also take note of this info on the Christian Carnival for this week:
This coming Wednesday (7-28) the Christian Carnival will be hosted at Fringe. If
you have a blog, this will be a great way to get read, and possibly pick up a
few readers. Please send only one post dated since the last Christian
Carnival. (7-19 or
after) Then, do the following:

email Jeremiah Lewis at jeremiah.lewis@gmail.com

Please put "Christian Carnival" in the subject line so I don't delete it
accidentally. Please provide the following:

Title of your Blog
URL of your Blog
Title of your post
URL linking to that post
Short description of the post

The cut off is Tuesday July 27 at 11PM Eastern Daylight Time.

Don't forget to encourage a friend to contribute, and have them stop by and
join the Christian Carnival mailing list at
http://patriot-paradox.com/mailman/listinfo/christiancarnival_patriot-paradox.com
So get busy and enter something!

|