Wednesday, July 7

So I'm Not Funny????

I should know better than to take those stupid test/quizzes/fill in the circle thingies. Yes, it's another personality quiz that I picked up from the Parableman. Here are my results:
Wackiness: 48/100
Rationality: 74/100
Constructiveness: 46/100
Leadership: 38/100

You are an SRDF--Sober Rational Destructive Follower. This makes you a font of knowledge. You are cool, analytical, intelligent....
So far so good. But then this:
.... and completely unfunny.
I always thought I was a barrel of laughs. As long as you like lowbrow humour....or aren't offended by bathroom jokes.
Sometimes you slice through conversation with a cutting observation that causes silence and sidelong glances.
And I thought it was my cutting wit that did that, and that I detected smirks beneath those sidelong glances.
You make a strong and lasting impression on everyone you meet, the quality of which depends more on their personality than yours.
I don't know about this one. I think for the most part, people don't notice me much. Unless I make one of my witty comments.
You may feel persecuted, as you can become a target for fun.
Well I hadn't felt persecuted up until now. I'd just assumed the laughing was with me and not at me.
Still, you are focused enough on your work and secure enough in your abilities not to worry overly.
I hadn't worried at all until I read the results of this quiz.
You are productive and invaluable to those you work for. You are loyal, steadfast, and conscientious.
Yes, yes, and double yes.
Your grooming is impeccable.
Hmmm...I'm clean enough, I guess, but impeccable? I can't stand wasting time on the finer points of grooming. Impeccable grooming sounds way too boring for me. I'd rather be polishing my jokes.
You are in good shape.
For an old lady, I'm okay. But if being in good shape means a treadmill or a stationary bicycle or a boring aerobics class, you can count me out! I'd rather be a puddle of pudding than spend one minute doing some sort of repetitive indoor exercise.
You are kind of a tool, but you get things done.
Obviously, this person has never seen my basement.
You are probably a week away from snapping.
I never snap. I don't even know what snapping is. But I'm a lot closer to it now than I was before I took this quiz.
|