Tuesday, January 4

How to Enter this Week's Christian Carnival

I'm late, I'm late....

In the rush of the holiday season I neglected to post this when it first came in, and then I forgot about it completely. So here I am posting it with the deadline already looming.
The first Christian Carnival of 2005 will be hosted at Weapon of Mass Distraction, and submissions are now open. What will the new year bring?

A resurgence of Christian values in Western culture?
A continuing slide into humanism and the occult?
More battles over the separation of church and state?
A continuing exodus of men from the Christian church?
Armageddon?

Please send your post, on these topics or whatever you're led to write about, in the following format:

Title of your Blog
URL of your Blog
Title of your post
URL linking to that post
Description of the post
The address for submissions is derek att gilberthouse dott org. The deadline is today, Tuesday, at 6pm CST.
|