Wednesday, February 16

Christian Carnival and More

This week's Christian Carnival is up at Wittenberg Gate. Despite the last minute kerfuffle, there are 30+ entries.

I also wanted to respond to some of the recent comments this morning, but I spent too much time on my letter to Canadian Tire, so I'll have to get to that later. And I want to shoot a few pellets at Rey's ability duck, but that's going to take more time than I've had recently, so I guess I'll get to that whenever it works out.

It didn't help things that youngest daughter backed her car pretty deeply into/onto the snowbank along the edge of the driveway yesterday. I don't know how she managed to do what she did. Well, yes I do, having done it myself once or twice when I was younger. It took at least an hour of shoveling and pushing yesterday to get her out, since it required removing almost the whole bank for the length of the driveway. Do I need to explain why I needed Ibuprofen (Did I spell that right? I'm too lazy to go look at the label.) this morning?
|