Tuesday, October 18

Enlightenment and Other Needs

Following the meme trail from Marla to Jared to Jollyblogger and now to me.

Instructions: Type "[your first name] needs" into Google's search engine and list the first ten results. Nearly all will be amusing, but you're supposed to underline the ones that are actually true about you.

So here we go:
  1. Rebecca needs enlightenment! (This one is actually about me personally. It's a statement Adrian Warnock made about me back in February of 2004. I couldn't not underline it, right?)
  2. Rebecca needs to find out...
  3. Rebecca needs to get out and find a boyfriend.
  4. Rebecca needs support around her eduacational goals... (The misspelling is theirs, BTW.)
  5. Rebecca needs just one good, meaty, dramatic role...
  6. Rebecca needs a family that is structured and consistent. (Okay, I underlined it. It would sure save me a lot of work if I could count on my kids to provide the structure and consistency around here.)
  7. Rebecca needs to have that ankle operated on...
  8. Rebecca needs her food to be soft, or cut into small pieces...
  9. Rebecca needs to call Susan Jane Williams to find out the details of how to proceed.
  10. Rebecca needs help to enable her to come to terms with both her past and present.
|