Friday, November 4

November's Theme: Thankfulness

Today I'm thankful for the example of David Brainerd, who felt extremely ill almost every day, and still kept doing whatever he could manage for Christ and his people. I've been a little under the weather for several days, and I would've liked to just go to bed, and cover up my head, but David Brainerd's example helps keep me plugging away.

Julana is making gratitude a regular thing on her blog, too. And she's thankful for financial stability.

[Update:Kim in IL is thankful for our friendship, and Mrs. Blogotional is thankful for her husband and the view:
Besides my wonderful husband, I am thankful for the beautiful view of the mountains we have from our kitchen and front door. We look across the valley at them, and every day the light is different.]

What are you thankful for? Tell us in comments, or post it in your own blog and send me the link. Don't be shy, and don't think anything is too small to be thankful for! Small mercies count just as much as big ones.
|