Monday, November 28

November's Theme: Thankfulness

I'm thankful for the peace of God.
The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. (Philippians4:5-7 ESV)

Julana is thankful for abilities and the incarnation.

Update: Shawnda is
thankful for the grace that has set my sinful soul FREE in Christ! I'm thankful for my undeserved husband, Jason!! And I'm thankful for the 2 children the LORD allowed us to adopt this summer - Samuel and Keziah! They bring us more joy than we ever could have imagined!!!

Kim in IL is
thankful for the "soul rest" that is promised in Matthew 11:28-30.

I am thankful that He carries His lambs in His arms and that He is the Good Shepherd. He leads us with gentleness--but He does lead us. I am thankful that He does not allow me to stray from His fold. I am thankful that He knows the way, even when I do not.

It is a stunning thing to deeply realize that He is the Shepherd of my soul. Whatever comes my way, I know that He has lead me there and will lead me through.

From Ginger:
I'm thankful that He has promised that though we stumble, we will not fall.

(And I'm thankful for family!)

What are you thankful for?
|