Sunday's Hymn: Irish Hymn Writers
Praise the Savior, ye who know Him!
Who can tell how much we owe Him?
Gladly let us render to Him
All we are and have.
Jesus is the Name that charms us,
He for conflict fits and arms us;
Nothing moves and nothing harms us
While we trust in Him.
Trust in Him, ye saints, forever,
He is faithful, changing never;
Neither force nor guile can sever
Those He loves from Him.
Keep us, Lord, O keep us cleaving
To Thyself, and still believing,
Till the hour of our receiving
Promised joys with Thee.
Then we shall be where we would be,
Then we shall be what we should be,
Things that are not now, nor could be,
Soon shall be our own.
Other hymns, worship songs, etc. posted today:
- Near the Cross at Seasonings of the Heart
- Arise, My Soul, Arise at IMD 2.0.
- God the Spirit from The Valley of Vision at Thirsty Theologian
- The Collect for the Second Sunday in Lent at Magic Statistics
- Praise, My Soul, The King Of Heaven at Jam and Books
- Update: Great is Thy Faithfulness at Aim to Please Him