Thursday, October 14

Round the Sphere

A few highlights from my recent journeys round the world of blogs:

Doggie's Breakfast has a few interesting articles on The Lost Message of Jesus by Steve Chalke and Alan Mann. I have to admit I know nothing about the book, but the posts dealing with arguments made in the book were interesting.

The Dead Man bloggeth a couple on persecution. I will say that I believe that most of us are living in a time and in places where we are not persecuted for our faith in the same way that other believers in other times and places have been (or are being). Some believers find themselves persecuted for doing things we do automatically every week--like attending church. I don't think that just because we aren't persecuted doesn't mean we aren't faithful. If I just confused you with this statement, go read the articles.

Tim of The Irvins asks if God would call someone to preach who couldn't speak.

And saving the best for last, the Parable family is a wee bit larger.
|