Potatofest 2006: A Little Carl Larsson and More
- Anita tells us that her favorite variety of potato is Yukon Gold, and she likes them "roasted, mashed, whatever." I grow Yukon Gold in the garden. They are a wonderful all-purpose potato, and they're good keepers, too.
- Kim in ON loves potato soup, and if we're lucky, she'll post her recipe sometime soon.
- Jacqueline really, really loves potatoes.
There was a time when they were the only vegetables I would eat. My dad used to embarrass me by telling about how many potatoes we went through and how I ate most of them. I've learned to like others vegetable too now so I don't eat quite so many but I still love them.
- Kim of Hireath and Rosemary of Seasonings bring the food to today's party. Kim has posted a potato quote and a potato recipe . . . or three.
- and Rosemary has a recipe for (what else?) Roasted Rosemary Potatoes.
- For our entertainment, Columbine tells a potato story: Good Potato, Bad Potato.
Post something potato related on your blog
- a potato recipe
- a potato photo
- a potato joke
- a quote about potatoes
- a story about potatoes
- a tip for a unique way to use potatoes
- a piece of potato art
- a potato quiz
- you name it--if its about potatoes, it belongs at Potatofest