Wednesday, January 10

Does Nothing Work Anymore?

First it was my email. (I still don't have outgoing mail unless I go to Navigonet, log in and use the web based mail program. It's Navigo's fault, it would seem, and not mine, but that's about as far as we've gone in solving the problem.) Yesterday Blogger had a time out, so I didn't post. Today Haloscan commenting is not working properly.

And while we're on the subject, my car is up to it's old won't-start-when-it's-cold tricks, which I thought might be a thing of the past, but apparently not. Free advice: Never buy a Honda. When it's cold, my 1991 Toyota Camry with mucho miles is more trustworthy, and by a long shot.

Oh, and I forgot. There's more. The minor plumbing problems I'd hoped would be fixed yesterday turn out to be still minor--or so we hope--but more complicated.

You might think all creation had been subjected to futility or something.
|