Sunday's Hymn: God's Providential Care and Guidance
He Leadeth Me---Joseph H. Gilmore (Listen.)
He leadeth me, O blessèd thought!
O words with heav’nly comfort fraught!
Whate’er I do, where’er I be
Still ’tis God’s hand that leadeth me.
He leadeth me, He leadeth me,
By His own hand He leadeth me;
His faithful follower I would be,
For by His hand He leadeth me.
Sometimes mid scenes of deepest gloom,
Sometimes where Eden’s bowers bloom,
By waters still, over troubled sea,
Still ’tis His hand that leadeth me.
Lord, I would place my hand in Thine,
Nor ever murmur nor repine;
Content, whatever lot I see,
Since ’tis my God that leadeth me.
And when my task on earth is done,
When by Thy grace the vict’ry’s won,
E’en death’s cold wave I will not flee,
Since God through Jordan leadeth me.
Other hymns, worship songs, etc. posted today:
- Thou Only Sovereign Of My Heart at Seasonings of the Heart
- O For A Thousand Tongues to Sing at IMD 2.0. That would be the same old Ian, just the upgraded version.
- The Harmony of the Divine Perfections and more at Thirsty Theologian
- The Collect for the Second Sunday after Epiphany at Magic Statistics
- Lord Speak to Me at New Lumps
Technorati Tags: hymns, hymn lyrics