Saturday, April 9

The Big News

....is that I have been awarded a Warnie Award.

One of the things Warnie awardees are asked to do is give an acceptance speech. I thought of starting mine out with "Nanny nanny boo boo!" but decided that might be undignified conduct, and not quite the comportment befitting a Warnie winner.

So what can I say? I'm thrilled to have been included in the great group of Warnie winners past, present, and future.

My award comes for "persistance in great blogging." I'll acknowledge the persistent part.

One of the things that keeps me persistently blogging is the participation I get from the people who stop by here to read. It's the feedback, you know, that keeps me thinking, and keeps me posting.

So if I'm going to thank any human beings during my acceptance speech, I'm going to have to start with all those who give me feedback in the comments, or by email, or phone, or in person. Thanks to all of you for taking the time to let me know your thoughts about what's posted here.

And especially, thank you Adrian, for sending this wonderful award my way.

More info on the Warnie Ward can be found here.

And check out the blog of my co-winner, Christ Web, who also runs the Evangelical Aggregator.
|