Thursday, November 10

November's Theme: Thankfulness

Today I'm thankful for reader participation. It makes blogging so much more fun.

Julana, considering her Mennonite heritage, is thankful for the things they've handed down:
I look back at these people, and at my own grandparents, and am so thankful for the faith and values they handed down, and for the vessels of tradition it was carried in.
She's also thankful for her own lactation consultant, and lactation consultants in general.

Update: Kim in ON is thankful for her daughter.
She had to share her testimony on tuesday evening with some younger girls, and when she did, mentioned something I said that affected her walk with the Lord. I'm thankful that she remembered something I said.
Kim in IL is
thankful for 34 more bags of leaves on the curb and Sam who helped me rake and bag.

I'm thankful for a husband who says, "Don't cook, we'll pick up some steaks to throw on the grill."

I'm thankful that salad comes in a bag.
Thirty-four more bags? I just might be thankful for snow.

Update 2: Martin LaBar is thankful for
leaves, electricity, the Web, my family, the Bible, forgiveness, and basketball.
Rev-ed is thankful for his family.
I baptized my oldest child last weekend. He's becoming a man, slowly but surely. And I really enjoy listening to him sit and play his guitar. It's like a soundtrack for my life.

My middle child is the social one, yet even he keeps bringing home straight A's on his report card. I can't wait to see what God does with him!

My little girl just turned four. I'm getting to spend A LOT of time with her these days and it makes my heart smile.

My wife has been forced back into the workplace this week. She wasn't happy about leaving home so much, but she was determined to help out.

I thank God that He saw fit to bless me in such a remarkable way.

What are you thankful for?
|