Potatofest 2006: The Weekend Edition
One Potato, Two Potato
One potato, two potato, three potato, four,
five potato, six potato, seven potato more.
Icha bacha, soda cracker,
Icha bacha boo.
Icha bacha, soda cracker, out goes Y-O-U!
- Ilona shares her recipe for Homey Colcannon.
- Tim tells us how to make the perfect Hobo Potato:
Peel and dice a potato. Add a glob of butter, sour cream, chopped onion and anything else you think you might like on it. I usually grate a little chedder cheese on mine. Wrap the whole thing in aluminum foil and throw it on the grill. Takes about 15 to 20 minutes to cook.
- Bugblaster is up next with a recipe for poutine--a heart stopping delicacy that originates in Quebec.
Post something potato related on your blog
- a potato recipe
- a potato photo
- a potato joke
- a quote about potatoes
- a story about potatoes
- a tip for a unique way to use potatoes
- a piece of potato art
- a potato quiz
- you name it--if it's about potatoes, it belongs at Potatofest