Round the Sphere Again
- God's holiness considered at Historia Ecclesiastica
- The Crusty Curmudgeon has a pop theology quiz involving a Jack Chick tract. See if you can answer the question without peeking at the comments first.
- Carla writes about Sola Scriptura.
- At Pyromaniacs: Unity Across Denominational Lines. This is the last in a series of four posts on the subject of unity. You'll find links to the first three in the linked post, and they're all recommended reads.
- A hat tip to Jollyblogger for pointing me to this list from ProBlogger of 34 Reasons Why Readers Unsubscibe From Your Blog. I don't often remove a subscription to a blog on my blogroll because I read a blog for a while to make sure that I enjoy the content before I put it on the list of blogs I read. The most frequent reason that I take a blog off my blogroll is that the blog is dead: there's never anything new there anymore. Another reason that I might unsubscribe is that there is too much carping, whining, or ranting. I don't mind people speaking out against things, but if the tone gets consistently shrill, I'll stop reading.
Labels: link collecting