Potatofest 2006: Too Much Exciting Potato Stuff to List in This Title Because That Would Make The Post Title Way Too Long
- Take 8-10 medium potatoes, peel and cube.
- Put them in a pot and boil in salted water until tender.
- Drain the water from the pot and mash the cooked potatoes.
- Add 1 cup sour cream, 1/2 cup milk and 1 teaspoon garlic powder.
- Beat with an electric mixer until fluffy.
- Add one lightly beaten egg and beat again until the egg is mixed well mixed with the potatoes.
- Pour into a cassarole dish and dot with butter.
- Bake at 350F for 1/2 hour.
And there's still more good potato stuff.
- Kim from Hireath shows us that potatoes can be problem solvers, and then shares a quote that begs to differ.
- Catez links to some potato silliness, and give us a recipe, too. Her recipe is my sort of recipe: it uses a microwave oven and cheese.
- Kel tells us one of her favorite ways to eat potatoes and does a bit of potato art.
- And Rosemary has a potato picture, too.
Join the potato fun, why don't you? Post something potato related on your blog
- a potato recipe
- a potato photo
- a potato joke
- a quote about potatoes
- a story about potatoes
- a tip for a unique way to use potatoes
- a piece of potato art
- a potato quiz
- you name it--if it's about potatoes, it belongs at Potatofest